This isnt’t very seemly Watson.
Manga cover mockup.
Sherlock and Moriarty as fem admiring other hot fems.
HPxTR/Volde However you wanna look at it.
HP fanfic inspired: Lucius walks in on a very feminine Harry trying on dresses.
30 Day Challenge
1. I would write letters to everyone I love.
2. I would then spend all the money I’ve wanted to spend.
3. I would fly out to the most beautiful place in the world with the person I love most.
4. I would then eat the most delicious food and drink shit loads of bourbon and vodka.
5. I want to die while peaking on acid while jumping off the tallest cliff in the world at sunset.
- I have/had piercings besides the ears.
- I want piercings besides the ears.
I have many scars.
I tan easily.
I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have/want a tattoo.
I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/had braces.
- I have more than two piercings.
Disney movies still make me cry sometimes.
I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
I’ve glued my hand to something.
I’ve laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
I’ve touched something sharp/hot/etc to see if it would hurt.
I’ve gotten stitches
- I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve been to Florida.
- I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometres in one day.
I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been to California.
I’ve been to Asia.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Vanuatu or the Mystery Islands.
- I’ve been to the Caribbean.
- I’ve been to Europe.
I’ve gotten lost in my city.
I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I’ve slapped someone.
- I’ve kissed someone underwater.
I’ve chugged something.
- I’ve crashed a car.
I’ve been skiing.
I’ve been in a musical.
I’ve auditioned for something.
I’ve been on stage.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
I’ve pranked someone.
I’ve ridden in a taxi.
Honesty / Crime
- I’ve been threatened to be arrested.
I’ve broken a law.
I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
I’ve snuck out
I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
I’ve cheated while playing a game.
I’ve been in a fist fight.
I’m afraid of dying.
I hate funerals because they are too sad.
- I’ve seen someone/something die.
- Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
I have attempted suicide.
I’ve thought about suicide before.
- I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
- I own over 5 rap CD’s.
I’m obsessed with anime/manga.
- I collected comic books.
- I own a lot of makeup.
- I own something from Pac Sun.
- I own something from The Gap.
- I own something I got on E-Bay.
- I own something from Abercrombie.
- I thrive on compliments.
- I thrive on hate.
- I can sing low key.
- I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
I open up to others easily.
- I watch the news occasionally or always.
I don’t like to kill bugs.
I sing in the shower
I’m a morning person.
- I’m a sports fanatic.
- I twirl my hair.
- I care about grammar.
I love to spam friends.
- I’ve copied more than 30 CD’s in a day.
- I bake well.
My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black, purple, or orange.
I would wear pajamas to school.
- I like Martha Stewart.
I laugh at my own jokes.
- I eat fast food weekly.
- I’ve not turned something anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
I can’t sleep if there’s a spider in the room.
I’m really ticklish.
- I like white chocolate.
- I bite/used to bite my nails.
- I’m good at remembering names.
- I’m good at remembering dates.
- I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
- used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
Called me fat.
- ..have said I’m skinny.
..have said I’m ugly.
..have said I’m pretty.
..have spread rumors about me.
..force me to eat.
..say I eat too much.
..say I eat too little.
I’ve lost weight.
I’ve gained weight.
- I’m at my thinnest.
- I’m at my biggest.
- I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
I’ve lost weight, but gained it back.
- My weight affects my mood. A lot.
- I diet.
- I’m vegan/vegetarian.
- I exercise.
- I’ve fainted from exhaustion.
I’ve sworn at my parents.
I’ve planned to run away from home before.
I’ve run away from home.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
I want kids in the future.
- I’ve had kids.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’m a swinger.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
I have/had a friend with benefits.
I miss someone right now.
I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve gotten divorced.
I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back probably.
Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
I’m a cuddler.
I’ve been kissed in the rain.
I’ve hugged a stranger.
I’ve kissed a stranger.
I regularly drink.
- I can’t swallow pills
- I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
- I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point.
I have/had anxiety problems.
- I shut others out when I’m upset.
- I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset about something personal.
- I have taken/take anti-depressants.
I’ve slept an entire day before.
I’ve plotted revenge.
(Source: , via eyeswithwings)
30 Day Challenge
The people who I considered to be close to me would have to be…
1. Christchurch, NZ - Rosie
Met in kindergarten. I remember we talked about ghosts.
2. Adelaide, Aus. - Anna and Jade
When I was in 2nd grade or something. I met Anna at the playground next to my new house, met her at my new school (Grange School) and Jade started same day as I did. We used to pretend play Power Rangers. I was always the Red Ranger.
3. Adelaide, Aus. - Isabella, Anthony (?)
Good friends with blonde girl and boy in new school in Adelaide (Star of the Sea). I remember we used to give our teacher foot rubs during class. That was weird…
4. Christchurch, NZ - ???
I went to Star of the Sea in Christchurch for several months before moving to Sydney. I remember making good friends with quite a few kids in my class (it was a small school with only 3 classes). I didn’t have a particular best friend but I remember a girl called Hope quite well.
5. Sydney, Aus. - ???
I moved to Sydney when I was 4th or 5th grade (not too sure) and I went to Our Lady of the Rosary in Waitara. It was a shit 3 years at this shit, crappy, turd of a school. But I did make good friends with a couple of the girls there and a few of my memories include Tristan and Nicholas (we had a Harry Potter club).
6. Christchurch, NZ - Danielle
I only stayed in Christchurch for a few months. But I went back to my first primary school, Sumner School, and I made good friends with Danielle. We used to be in the same class when I was first at Sumner. We got up to so much shit during those few months.
7. Cairns, Aus. - Karen and Nicole
Pretty tumultous relationship I had with these two girls. When I was in my last year of primary school, the three of us were pretty good friends. But obviously, threesomes in this case never seem to work out.
8. Cairns, Aus. - Charlotte and Claudia and Ruby
First year of high school. Charlotte was (and still is) a good friend. We still keep in touch. Claudia, I don’t really talk to anymore, but we used to be in drama club together and since she wanted to be an actress, I’d pitch her my movie ideas and we’d get really excited over them. And Ruby, we both had quite a few things in common and lived close to each other so we were also good mates. I was also good mates with a few other girls.
9. Christchurch, Aus. - Elena and Lucy
During my most craziest years, these two sisters were my closest friends. We still are really close and I consider them (and their mum) my family. I owe alot to Elena and Lucy. Rather than being my best friends, these girls are my family. <3
10. Melbourne, Aus. - Lisa and Nazila
I don’t know if they consider me their closest friend, but I sure do consider these two whacky chickies my best mates. I can tell them absolutely ANYTHING and they won’t judge me or think I’m fucked up. We’ve gotten up to so much crazy, funny, wild shit together and these two girls know how to make everything exciting and fun. I’m looking forward to going on more adventures with Lisa and Nazy in the future. <3
- 5 things that irritate me about the opposite sex/ same
1. How it’s always up to the guy...
- For the people who really experience this:
Depression is not an act.
- Someone kick me up the ass so I can write the book I've been meaning to start writing a week ago